How To Begin Flipping Businesses
The first thing you need to recognize when you want to learn how to begin flipping businesses, is that all businesses are like a giant jigsaw puzzle.
Watch How To Begin Flipping Businesses Video …
Flipping Businesses is Much More Profitable Than Flipping Real Real Estate ….
…. Here’s Why …..
Fixing or flipping a small business is much easier than real estate for a variety of reasons, and in this brief article I am going to outline and touch on a few of them.
Below is a list of 5 advantages in dealing with businesses instead of real estate:
- Very little competition: You are not competing with every Tom, Dick and Harry that owns a hammer and a paint brush that stays up late at night watching HGTV shows, buys a “Get Rich Quick” Real Estate course on the internet, or attends a seminar at a hotel somewhere and plunks down a bunch of money for a course and “how to.”
- Seller Financing: Statistically, 84% of owners will carry back some or all of the financing, so locating money for the deal is right there at your fingertips.
- Immediate Cash Flow: If you pick the right deal you get cash flow the very next day.
- Fast Turn Around: Most businesses that are currently operating at a loss can be made profitable within in 60 to 90 days.
- You Control The Outcome: In a business, you control about 85% of what Your results are not dictated by government housing regulations or bank loan rates.
A business is totally under Your control. You pull the strings and You control it.
You also get cash flow, tax write-‐offs, incentives, and a whole host of other immediate benefits.
You can’t say that about real estate market. Not in Land, Not in Houses, and not in Commercial Properties either.
No other investment in the world gives you so much power and control over the outcome.